Mishimoto Silver Front Mount Intercooler for all 2015 EcoBoost Mustangs.
This Mustang EcoBoost intercooler is a direct-fit unit requires no modification to your 2015 Mustang, add the cold side or hot side pipe kit for extra cooling power. The engineers at Mishimoto designed the EcoBoost Mustang intercooler to fit with the stock active grille shutters, as well as prevent airflow blockage to the radiator and AC condenser by mounting it in the stock location. The cooler is constructed with cast end tanks that are CFD-tested for maximum airflow. This EcoBoost intercooler also includes an in-tank air diverter on the hot side to provide optimal flow through the core. The Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) with minimal pressure loss, has a 25% increase in core volume, and a 165% increase in external fin surface area, providing maximum cooling for your pony.
The EcoBoost Mustang intercooler features precision TIG-welding and is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish. The 2015 EcoBoost intercooler mates perfectly with the Mishimoto 2015 EcoBoost intercooler pipe kit. As with all our 2015 Mustang parts, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- (1) Mishimoto Silver Intercooler
- (1) M6 x 1.0 x 20mm Flange Bolt
- (1) M4 x 0.7 x 12mm Button Head Bolt
- (1) M4 Lock Washer
- (1) MAP Sensor O-Ring
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit for the 2015 EcoBoost Mustang
- 35°F Reduction in Air Inlet Temperature
- 58% Overall Increase in Core Size
- 25% Overall Increase in Internal Core Volume
- 165% Overall Increase in External Fin Surface Area
- Cast End Tanks and In-Tank Diverter Provide Optimal Flow
- Stock Location Prevents Airflow Blockage to Radiator and AC Condenser
- Maintains Ideal Aerodynamics by Retaining Stock Active Grille Shutters
- Installs in Under 2 Hours Without Having to Remove Front Bumper Cover
- All-aluminum TIG-Welded Bar-and-Plate Construction
Please Note: This intercooler is rated for approximately 550whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a custom-size front-mount intercooler.
*This Front Mount Intercooler WILL work with the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kits (NOT Included).
Mishimoto is a world leader in aftermarket performance cooling products. They offer car and race enthusiasts of all levels and interests top-quality aftermarket upgrades, from aluminum radiators to electric cooling fan kits, oil cooler kits to replacement silicone hoses, intercoolers to oil separators and everything in-between. All of which will significantly enhance the performance of your engine.